BREAKING NEWS

BABA SALA, VETERAN COMEDIAN AND OWNER OF ÀWÀDA SPOT IN IBADAN, DIES AT 81


Moses Olaiya, veteran comedian and humour merchant, popularly known as Baba Sala died at 81.

The Ijesha-born comedian who owned Awada Spot in Ibadan died at his private residence in Ilesha last night.

“My Daddy is gone. Finally gone home to glory. King of Comedy finally say bye-bye to this world. I will miss you so much Daddy. I love you so much but God love you more. Good night my mentor, father, teacher, gist partner. My daddy is gone,” Adejumo Boisala Emmanuel posted on Facebook on Monday morning.

His sickness had caused wrecked of his investments, according to his first son, Reverend Dele Adejumo, due to poor management.

Among his investments listed by Adejumo are the Awada Spot in Ibadan; Alawada Standard Hotel, Ilesha; Alawada Records, Ibadan; and Ibukun Alawada Photo magazine.

No comments

After Dropping your comment, Wait for few minutes, your comments will appear below!!!