BREAKING NEWS

Akoko North East constituency, Ondo state and Nigeria Arise O ye Compatriots- PRINCE ADEWALE MICHAEL ALAOFIN (PAMA)

Akoko North East constituency, Ondo state and Nigeria Arise O ye Compatriots- PRINCE ADEWALE MICHAEL ALAOFIN (PAMA)

My Nigeria,
My state
My constituency
Your Nigeria, Our Nigeria.
Our state
Our constituency, my Nigeria of proud warriors in ancestral savannahs.
Nigeria @ 58- Happy Independence Day!
Independence broke the shackles of Colonialism, freeing Nigeria to be a sovereign state.

Nigeria has indeed come a long way since 1960, as we celebrates 58 years of freedom from the chains of British colonial rule, my legislative representation at the Ondo state House of Assembly 2019 representing Akoko North East Constituency, under the Umbrella of the All Progressive Congress (APC) my watchword makes me to realize that the people are the key factors of governance.

Therefore, i will invest thoroughly on the people and Akoko North East constituency would become a better place.
We hope that just as Singapore progressively moved from a third world country to a first world country so would Akoko North East be recognized in Ondo state, if given me the APC mandate to represent the voice of my people in Akoko North East.

May the labor of heroes past never end in futility.
With PAMA Akoko North East shall be great again.
Amen.

Signed:

Prince Adewale Michael ALAOFIN
Hopeful Honourable  member Ondo State House of Assembly representing Akoko North East constituency 2019.

No comments

After Dropping your comment, Wait for few minutes, your comments will appear below!!!