BREAKING NEWS

MY GIRLFRIEND – EPISODE 7

MY GIRLFRIEND – EPISODE 7

I thought I will never see the girl I saw in Sociology class again until our path accidentally crossed at the Fresher’s party of my department. The party was held at Pit theatre and we were all ready for the fun with our host, who was amazingly putting on one of the Yoruba indigenous attire called agbada that night.

Upon seeing her, I had mixed feelings as to whether to approach her or not, someone must have invited her over because she was not of our department, I was lost in the thought of this when I heard the host’s voice calling out for five volunteers to come out for a quick ‘party activity.’ I was at first reluctant to volunteer, but I thought of the fact that it was my period to shine and so I volunteered, but to my greatest shock, the host asked the five of us to go into the ‘congregation’ and pick an opposite sex which made me more shocked because Damilola that I invited to come was yet to show up and I was yet to familiarize myself properly with my classmates.

As I was lost thinking and looking for the right person to pick, the Sociology girl winked and signaled to me to pick her, and immediately I had no other choice but to pick her up, but truth be told, this lady’s beauty was superb! and her endowment was Almighty. I picked her not imagining what was about to happen on the stage. “I am Caroline by name” she surprisingly said and I nervously responded. “I am Olalekan” “Are you shy?” she asked again, and I nervously responded “No! what about you?” I asked. “when we get to the stage we shall see” “No whaala” I responded.

Upon getting to the stage, the host said…”Now that you have made your choices, oya DJ give them a danceable song as the brothers carry their choice of sisters” everybody shouted and I was more lost at that point. “Time to prove whether you are shy or not” Caroline said as I watched other guys on stage perform the task. I was at first reluctant to carry Caroline but I summoned the courage, carried her and danced to the music that was being played by the DJ
After the task, we remained together throughout the rest of the party, since Damilola will not show up which I guessed was an indication that she was still angry with me. The party was fun in the company of our host and everyone I believed back then enjoyed themselves. “Where are you going after the party?” Caroline asked me unexpectedly. “My room of course” I replied immediately. “But it is just 2:30am and today is even Saturday, stay back and let have some fun nah” she said with a convincing tone that put me in a tight corner of what to do and say, but then I found my voice. “okay no problem, but what…” “Shhhhh…” She stopped me from talking. “Follow me, I want to show you something” she said to me and like a sheep being led by a shepherd, I followed her out of Pit Theatre when everybody was busy dancing.

“Where are we going?” I curiously asked because we were already on the road to First bank lecture theatre, and as I was about drawing back, she pulled me, it was then I knew there was fire on the mountain top, it was dark and we kept on going. We came to a halt at Ajose lecture theatre, at one of the stair cases there, there was no light there despite the presence of light in every other part, and we were alone with no movement anywhere. “You have free access to my physical boundary, do as you want with it.” She said to me and surge that felt like electric shock ran through my body and because Damilola already disappointed me, I gathered every strength remaining in me and powerfully invaded and consumed the physical territory of Caroline. I thought Grace was sweet and Damilola was super until my encounter with Almighty Caroline.

At about 5:00am, we were both sweating rigorously despite the cool atmospheric condition. “Do you stay in Moz?” I asked her. “No, I stay in town at Aserifa area and since buses are not allowed to enter till 6:00am, you will have to keep my company till then.” “No problem” I replied as we moved out of Agric arena. We decided to go and sit down at motion ground pending the time the buses will start entering campus.
By 6:30am, she finally left and I headed back to my hostel.

TO BE CONTINUED…

ABSOL
🏃

No comments

After Dropping your comment, Wait for few minutes, your comments will appear below!!!