BREAKING NEWS

MY GIRLFRIEND – EPISODE 5

MY GIRLFRIEND – EPISODE 5

At the back of my mind was my 11pm appointment with Damilola and there I was, with Grace as at 10:30pm. That night, I saw Grace in another dimension, I saw the fullness of the grace in her Grace. “Are you free tomorrow?” was the question she asked on our way back. “Uhm…let us see what happens” I told her. “I want more of you” she said and laughed as we got separated. I watched her go as she constantly looked back, almost accidentally entering the ever smelling gutter.

I was about calling Damilola when I saw Grace’s text message. “I want to monopolize you” I just smiled to myself and went ahead to call Damilola which to my surprise told me she was waiting for me at Motion Ground. Lobatan! It is time for episode 2” was what I thought to myself.

I was on my way to motion ground when I suddenly came across Miss Beauty, but unfortunately she was in the company of her friends and so I could not attack her as I wanted to, but maintained eye contact till we passed by each other in front of Thrill House, but shockingly for me, she raised her middle finger for me too, like seriously, are you kidding me? I just smiled and headed for my destination, I cannot afford to miss the next phase of pleasure awaiting me at the almighty motion ground.
Upon getting to motion ground, lo and behold, I met Damilola waiting patiently for me. “What took you so long?” was the first question she immediately asked me and as a sharp and smart guy, words have never failed me, not when it comes to addressing ladies and instantly, I found an excuse. “There was an argument in my room ni jare, ma b’inu” I quickly responded to avoid further arguments. “So what’s up with you?” She asked me and I told her I had things to do in the room in preparation for the class the following day. We could not stay for long, even though she wanted us to, we finished our adventure, and we headed back to our respective hostels.

Upon entering my hostel, the bedrock of OAU Militancy, my guys started cheering and shouting “Iwe! Iwe!! Iwe!!!” and because I was already extremely exhausted, I just walked away into my room to sleep.

TO BE CONTINUED...

NB: The Story "My Girlfriend is a pure work of fiction, any semblance of real life events, names, etc is coincidental

ABSOL
🏃

No comments

After Dropping your comment, Wait for few minutes, your comments will appear below!!!