BREAKING NEWS

MY GIRLFRIEND – EPISODE 4

MY GIRLFRIEND – EPISODE 4

WARNING:🔞🔞🔞

At night, I was prepared for my adventure and so I dialed Grace’s eleven digits, being my number one object of pleasure, and just as if she was already waiting for my call, she picked it up and I told her I was waiting for her outside at the Aroma stand.
Blood of the devil! Grace surprised me with her outfit, I could literally guessed I was in trouble. She was wearing a very short gown that if one should bend very well, one could get the High Definition view of the things of the spirit. Her curve was killing, her temple by words of mouth cannot be properly described and immediately she came, she gave me that tight hug that is killing in nature and blood sucking at the same time which got other guys jealous. Opa could not help but shout.
Immediately, I led her to the suya man, where we bought #200 worth of Suya each and went to Aroma stand to get drinks. She got a bottle of Pepsi for herself and I took a sachet of pure water, I cannot come and go and die and commit suicide and kill myself, my account balance was already entering red. “So where do we go from here” I asked. “I am sorry, I am not leaving this arena, we can just get a place to sit down and talk” she said, and I was like, anyhow anyhow, I must reach the promise land. And so I called on the god of make way for ideas and just then I remembered the nearby Staff Quarters. And as if god of make way has already answered my prayer, they took the light and jejely I walked her down to the Staff Quarters arena where the heavens let loose and inevitable occurred.
As at the moment we both exhausted our refreshment, we were already settled down at the back of the water reservoir that was there, ignoring mosquito bites. I was thinking she will be doing holy-holy somebody until she whispered to my ear. “I want to give you head” I was lost and dumbfounded, one, we just finished consuming a peppery suya, two, I was not expecting that extremeness. Before I could arrive from the journey of my thoughts, Grace was already on her knees like she wanted to pray, and immediately the short I was wearing was down with her and then, I knew there was a bigger trouble than I prepared for.
Grace was tender, passionate, and soft as she went on and on until I dispensed in her mouth, because she will not let me withdraw, and to my greatest surprise, she swallowed it.

TO BE CONTIUED

ABSOL
🏃

No comments

After Dropping your comment, Wait for few minutes, your comments will appear below!!!