BREAKING NEWS

MY GIRLFRIEND - EPISODE 2

MY GIRLFRIEND - EPISODE 2

It was time for our first Sociology class at the Almighty Amphitheatre, OMG!!! It was seriously pathetic, right there inside Amphi as we used to call it were pens and bags keeping seats for late comers.

For God’s sake, I took bike from Health Centre when I knew I will not be able to make the best seat if I were to trek through Moremi and White House, and upon getting to the venue, pens and bags were already keeping seats for people. Blood of Obadiah! I lost the gentleman in me as I forcefully sat beside this beautiful lady, her beauty became my air condition, I became
so cool upon setting my eyes on her, she was chocolate in complexion, and portable in stature, at least with what I could see on the seat. “Lekan, you have hit jackpot” was what I thought to myself.

“Hi beauty” was what unintentionally came out of my mouth without my permission, but unfortunately for me, she gave me this ridiculous look that made every little cell of my body cry for my bad luck. She did not respond, and right there, I knew my village people were passionately
at work. I tried again, but this time, more calmly.

“Hello young lady” I said again and just as she was about opening her tantalizing mouth to talk, the speakers of Amphitheatre came to life, it was then, I thought to myself that no one needed to tell me that my village people were at work.

“Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen” was the voice that came from the loudspeaker.
“Good afternoon sir” we all chorused. “Please move forward and fill up the empty seats in front,
let the late comers stay at the back” was what the black man said as we all stood to move forward.

Had I known, I would not have moved because the young lady refused to move and so I found
myself three seats away from her.
Throughout the class, the only thing I heard was “Sociology will teach you how to successfully toast a girl and talk to anybody in case you are shy.” Truth be told, that was all I heard because the beauty three rows away from me will not let me concentrate for we were busy having eye contact competitions, throughout the class. And so it was one hour and the class was finally
over and we were dismissed.

TO BE CONTINUED…

ABSOL
🏃

No comments

After Dropping your comment, Wait for few minutes, your comments will appear below!!!