BREAKING NEWS

MY FATHER'S LAND

MY FATHER'S LAND

Painful and heartbreaking is the feeling
Seeing my fellow men undergoing brutal killing
My ink refused to flow for it is highly saddening
My imagination blurry because it is bloody
On the street lifelessly resides their body
The magnitude of the destruction got me moody
It felt like hell fire on earth
The sight of their cold bodies ache my heart
What comes to mind is, where did we get it all wrong?
There exist our political leaders united in corruption
With commitment to nothing but our destruction
There capitalistically exists our spiritual leaders
Spiritually leading us to favour their pockets
Not minding even if it is at the detriment and emptiness of our wallet
Do they even care if we have water in our bucket?
Is this a punishment from the supreme being?
Or is it just the mere doings of the cruel human beings?
Right now I am as confused as confusion
And depressed as depression
For my Fatherland now sheds no honey but blood.

©ABSOL 07032277508
🏃

No comments

After Dropping your comment, Wait for few minutes, your comments will appear below!!!