BREAKING NEWS

THE DILEMMA IN THE LAND CALLED NIGERIA


THE DILEMMA

I carried my sword to fight
To express the depth of my sadness
And break every tentacle of confusion
But my fingers were too weak out of no passion
For my heart aches
And my soul rejoices not
My conscience, cloudy
My mood, swinging from sadness to sadness
Ruminating on why my beloved country has suddenly turn the arena of Capua
Where bloodshed is a thing of joy
And loss of lives signify nothing else but victory

Plateau welcomed you unexpectedly
Otedola bridge entertained you as a matter of emergency
Bodija dined with you out of no choice
Oh death!?

Deeeeaaaatttthhhh!!!!
Are you not satisfied?
What more do you want?
Maybe if you had written us a letter of notification
We would have directed you to Aso Rock
And give you enough delicacies to feed upon in the red chamber
And have your desert at the green chamber
Probably we would have granted you access to baba o ni'run gbon yéwúké
Maybe you would have been our saviour from this endless hardship
Maybe we would have avoided being in this bottomless pit of sorrow
Rather than putting us all in this dilemma

#stopthekilling
#riptothelostsouls

ABSOL
🏃

No comments

After Dropping your comment, Wait for few minutes, your comments will appear below!!!