BREAKING NEWS

MY GIRLFRIEND - EPISODE 1

MY GIRLFRIEND - EPISODE 1

Just as every other young adult will do, I was so desperate and anxiously interested in securing an emotional partner popularly referred to as “Girlfriend,” but my major problem was getting one because much of my female friends will not take me serious.
Oh sorry, I am Adeyemi Olalekan of a department I will not disclose to you, but just know that I was a student of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, don’t try to look for my name on the student list for you may not find it.

As I was saying, I was in desperate need of an emotional partner (Girlfriend), but then, none of my female friends will take me serious. “You are joking right?’ that was their usual statement whenever approached for emotional companionship when I was still very desperate in part one, yes part one, back then, I was the  Dean of the Faculty of Anglo-Moz and HOD of the department of Motion ground and a regular and serious student of MOZ101, believe me, I never missed a class.

After a week of resumption, my playful self already met with five new female friends, particularly staying in the Cradle of OAU Queens (Mozambique Hall). Ajoke was staying in Block N room 10 which gave her the upper hand of always being the first to be visited per every visitation to the hall of residence, Feranmi was staying in block W room 8, that room was more of a canteen, nearly was there a day they will not cook, Darasimi was staying in Block M room 9, Damilola was staying at Block T room 2 and Similoluwa, popularly referred to as Simi, was staying at Block T room 10 which was the reason she was always visited before Damilola, and so the search for a girlfriend started.

To be continued…

ABSOL
🏃

No comments

After Dropping your comment, Wait for few minutes, your comments will appear below!!!